Expression of Interest for Market Stall holders, for Lithgow Christmas Markets Saturday 9 December
Lithgow Christmas Markets will be held in Queen Elizabeth Park from 12pm – 7pm.
Previous Christmas Markets in Lithgow have been very well attended, both by visitors and by marketeers. Council still reserve the right to cancel the markets should the response be too low.
Stall space cost will be $69.50
There are a number of things we need from you before you can be completely guaranteed a space. Stall spaces will be 3mx3m and you need to be self-sufficient for stall equipment, power and lighting.
Please find below a list of documents that I will need from you.
- • Copy of Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency for $20,000,000.
- • Copy of Food Safety Supervisor Certificate if supplying food
- • Acknowledgement that Food Inspection fees will apply to all Food Vendors
Inspection costs per Food Vendor are as follows:
• Low to medium temporary food stall – $47.00 (GST doesn’t apply)
• High risk temporary food stall – $72.50 (GST doesn’t apply)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please email your EOI to email@example.com
Contact Lithgow Visitor Information Centre for more information.
Tel: 1300 760 276