Date(s) - 21/10/2017
11:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Cool Climate Wine Show has teamed up with Mayfield to create the Cool Climate Wine & Food Festival to celebrate world class cool climate wines from over 20 local vineyards, gourmet local cuisine from 10 local restaurants and delicious local produce all in one spectacular location – Mayfield Garden.
The best of local bands will keep you entertained. For the wine aficionados, there are two wine tutorials from the region’s leading winemakers, cooking demonstrations for the most discerning foodies and for the budding fashionistas the very popular Fashion in the Gardens competitions.
Tickets $16.67 – $58.47 includes:
- Entry to the Cool Climate Wine & Food Festival & Chill out zone
- Entry to 160 acres of Mayfield Garden during its Spring Festival (Entry usually $30)
- Entry to wine panels (to be organised by Bathurst vineyards and facilitated by Mayfield Garden) & cooking demo’s
- 4 local top tier musicians performing throughout the festival
- Commemorative wine glass to take a piece of Mayfield home with you
Date and Time
Sat. 21 October 2017
11:00 am – 4:30 pm AEDT
530 Mayfield Road
Oberon, New South Wales 2787